Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Tagged

Five things I was doing 10 years ago.
1-I had just graduated High School (yeah class of 97!)
2-I still had never been kissed!
3-I was working at Six Star
4-I was totally into music, such as Tool, Nine Inch Nails, DMB, Alice in Chains
5-I drove a "hand me down" Pontiac Sunbird.

Five Snacks I enjoy.
1-Snickers
2-Rainbow Sherbet Ice Cream
3-Linda's Cookie Pizza
4-Skittles
5-Ruby Red Squirt

Five Songs I know all the Lyrics to.
1-Almost anything by Alice in Chains
2-Almost any James Taylor song
3-There are quite a few...I used to work in a music store!

Five Things I would do if I were a millionaire.
1-Pay off our Familis debt.
2-obviously, pay off our debt.
3-Start a good fund for our kids college, mission, wedding, whatever.
4-Invest.
5-Go on a romantic getaway with my husband to New Zealand or Italy.

Five bad habits.
1-I swear like a sailor!
2-I'm never on time for anything!
3-My car is always messy.
4-My house is a disaster all the time!
5-I never change the empty toilet paper roll, I just put a new one on the counter. I know, I know, how hard could it really be? I just don't do it! :)

Five things I'd never wear again.
1-Those really big bows that I think everyone learned to make in relief society!
2-Shoulder Pads
3-Stirrups
4-MC Hammer pants
5-Overalls

Five favorite toys.
1-My little boy
2-Camera (ya, really, it's my only real toy!)
3-The Kidmans
4-The Johnsons
5-My mom

Five things on my To Do List Today.
1-Don't get me started....I can't narrow it down to five!

3 comments:

Melissa Hernandez said...

Swear like a sailor huh? Why don't I remember that about you :) I was laughing as I was reading your blog this week, I totally remember the overalls, oh my, what were we thinking in 6th grade? I got your blog message and I would love to do a playdate, call me when you have a free day, we are still in Smithfield, the condos right behing Lees. 563-0385

Hayley said...

I like being one of your favorite toys! Hopefully we will see you on Wed~!

Linda Johnson said...

ok so what about your mom-in-law? You could have added six! Just kidding! I know ya love me at least you love my cookie pizza. Simon is just so dang cute. I think I will see you later today! Love ya tons! Linda