Thursday, February 18, 2010

Kids Say....Part 2.

Did you know....Simon is a warewolf? He is. Truely. In his mind, he really thinks he is a warewolf! He has noticed that he has two teeth that are really pointy...this must indeed prove that he is a warewolf! He has learned to howl like a warewolf and today he asked me when he would start growing hair on his hands? I just laughed and said I don't know. He thought for a minute about that and said "I hope that doesn't happen till I'm a little older cause I think that will scare the kids in my preschool class." Correct. That would indeed scare the kids! :)
He also has informed us that warewolfs are really really really good at playing Mario Kart. So, he has been playing Mario Kart non stop lately. I'm not a big fan of kids spending a lot of time gaming, and I'm afraid we have created a monster (literally!). But, it is winter and it is pretty entertaining to watch him play!


9 comments:

Kylie said...

Too funny. Love the question about hair on his hands, but he seems so concerned about scaring the other kids at preschool. Cute.

The Wolfley Family said...

Where does he get this stuff? I love that, with all that boy-ness, he is so thoughtful and sweet!

Stacey Irwin said...

Well, I guess I better watch out for that full moon!! your kids CRACKS me up! I don't know if Cody is a hairy knuckle type guys, but you guys could really have fun with that!

Camille Pedersen said...

bring him over.... him and Noah could have some good races. Noah loves Mario Kart, too.. and Lego Starwars and Mario Brothers. It's only at g-ma shauna's house, so he only gets to play when we are there.

The Carpenter Family said...

Ok...so that is the cutest thing ever. Love it!!!

Melissa Hernandez said...

he is just too cute!

alliSUN said...

haha thats awesome! I wish I was a werewolf! that would be epic!

-Alli
www.alliallison.blogspot.com

Soto family said...

You should let him watch Teen Wolf. That would let him know what he could expect in his Teen years. lol.

Amber said...

Hilarious! He's adorable :)