Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween and Randomness

Sorry about the lack of blogging lately. I've been busy, and well....just lazy! :) So here are some random pics for your viewing pleasure. :)

I lu lu lu lu love this pic!!!!


I decided I wanted to have Lucy be Lucille Ball for Halloween. And my amazing mom pulled off this fantastic costume! I laugh every time I look at it!




Simon decided to be a vampire. I was a little disappointed cause I wanted him to be something really unique....but I think he actually makes a great vampire!




Oh the jealousy...I wish I could sleep this sound, and look this cute!


Hayley and Lucy.


Jen and Lucy. (I love the fat face. Lucy's, not Jens.) :)




Enjoying the last of the good weather.


10 comments:

Katrina said...

Good work Amy. Your kids are stinking cute!!
I love Lucy's costume. So adorable!

Katijo said...

I love Lucy's costume. Your mom did a great job!

Hawks Family said...

Oh my goodness, your kids are growing so fast! Loved the Halloween costumes - they turned out great!

Cami said...

SO CUTE! Love lucy's costume! It's awesome! Cute Cute Kids!

Jeniso Photography said...

Thanks for clarifying the fat face comment.... hahaha! :)
The kiddos looked so so stinkin' cute for Halloween! I love the little fetchers and I so wish we lived closer! :) I would kiss their little faces every single day!

Kylie said...

How cute Lucy is adorable in her costume. That is too funny. I can't believe how big she is getting. Simon is an adorable vampire! :)

Melissa Hernandez said...

what cute kids!!! Love the costumes!

rosie said...

What fun pictures! Your mom did a great job with Lucy's costume. She is sure getting big-and is cute as a button-she looks a lot like Simon doesn't she?

Stacey Irwin said...

Rolling on the floor! lucy ball! a-mazing! ( WHAAA!) They both looks super cute! I can't believe how much hair Lucy has!! wow!
Give your mom mad props for me!

The Wolfley Family said...

Your kids are seriously the best!