Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Simon Says

A few more Simon Says moments I wanted to be sure and capture before I forgot them...

I showed Simon a picture of a darling little home made bowtie and asked him if I made one if he would wear it. His response "Mom, you only wear one of those if your getting married....or if you are going to kiss a girl."

"Mom, when I'm older I'm going to live in my own house." (thinking for a second)..."but I'm going to have to borrow your car."

Gosh, I love that kid!!! He makes me smile at least once every day (even when I am utterly frustrated with him).

3 comments:

rosie said...

Kids really can lighten your mood can't they-Simon is very cute and funny! Lucy is growing so fast. I love your header picture-such a darling family!!

Brittney said...

I LOVE LOVE the family picture! You guys look so good! Maybe it's just me, but in that picture Simon looks so much like his Grandpa Mike. And those eyes on Lucy... oh my!

Stacey Irwin said...

I'm grinning from ear to ear over here. I have a feeling Simon has the Downs humor, that I miss so very badly.
Heellaarreeoouss