Thursday, May 21, 2009

Victory!!!


Yes Please!
I am completely shocked that Kris won! I have been a Kris fan from day one, but I just thought for sure that Adam would win....I mean, didn't we all??? Cody told me that if Adam won than I would never be allowed to watch AI again. So, every week, Cody was there....cheering on Adam. I was prepared to say my goodbyes to Paula, Randy, Simon, and even Kara.
Take that Cody! Looks like we will be enjoying yet another season of AI soon enough!
As for the show....all you had to say was Jason Mraz and I would have been satisfied! He is definatly on "the list" (but that's a completely different post). But to add along with that Lynol Richie, Santana, and Kiss???? I couldn't ask for more! I will give Adam a little credit....although I am not a fan of his wardrobe, he sang "Beth" remarkably, and I thought Queen was the perfect duet for him!
I am going to bed with all smiles tonight!
Now I just can't wait for Kris's first album!!!!

3 comments:

Stacey Crandall said...

Agreeed!!! Great job Chris!!! I don't hate Adam, the man can sing... but he is not my "cup of tea" and the show was great.1

Megan Anderson said...

Amen to that!! We love Chris!

Stacey Crandall said...

Am! I was just talking to jen... She was telling me that you started to road bike. I am just trying to get into it. I am borrowing a bike for now. I think it is to big for me? Would love to hear about what you are doing. sosdd.stacey@gmail.com