Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Where have I been....What have I been doing?? Bring on the #'s!

Weeds pulled.....
Hundreds (not thousands thanks to that cool material stuff you can put under the dirt!)

Hours worked.....
Ugh! Must I relive all those hours?

Calories burned......
Hopefully enough to lose a pound or two!

Times I've had to tell Simon to stay out of the street.....
At least 20!

Times I've teared up watching Simon make new friends......
A couple dozen!

New neighborhood friends Simon has made......
4 (Nick, Carter, Camden, and Dirk....we are in trouble when these boys get older and more mischevious!)

Loads of laundry done.....
0 (I told you I've been busy....just not busy cleaning my house!)

Books finished.....
1 (Thank you Jen Lancaster for so many good laughs!)

3 comments:

Stacey Irwin said...

LOL! go you!
I now follow your reading books, since you have yet to let me down!
I finished Bitter is the new black and half way thru Pretty fat.. This chick CRACKS me UP! and yet I would probrably hate her in real life!! Paul has noticed it has brought an interesting side out of me when I read her.
I cannot stop laughing! thanks for the suggestion!
SO, What book is next?! LOL! no really.

go you and your busy self!! what stuff do you put under your weeds?
that keeps them from going hey wire?

Kylie said...

Too funny! Sounds like you have been busy! Don't you just love summer??

Ann said...

Wow! You've been busy! There are alot of little boys on our street for Simon to get into trouble with!
I got your blog from Julies, I hoep you don't mind. Mine's set on private, but if you want, just e-mail me at etherington@q.com and I'll invite ya!