Sunday, August 30, 2009

Lagoon Day

For my birthday (ah-hem 30th birthday!) I wanted to not think about getting older, and enjoy being a kid again. So, we packed up and went to Lagoon (it's what FUN is!). I haven't been for a couple years and I couldn't wait to enjoy the fun with Simon!
He had a hard time warming up to the rides, in fact I didn't think we would be able to get him on any rides. Luckily "Bulgy the Whale" came through for us and he loved it! PS...these pics are in no order what-so-ever, just deal with it! This is Simon on the kid swings. He really liked this ride and I really wanted to puke!
And of course he couldn't resist the airplanes! PS, we have no idea who the kid on the back of the plane is....but Simon thought it was cool that he was giving that "bigger boy a ride on his airplane!".


Here is the adored "Bulgy the Whale". He rode on this ride probably 5 times! I love it if he loves it.


Ah so handsome!



It was a fantastic day! And I can't wait to go again!




3 comments:

Stacey Irwin said...

Yay for Bulgy the whale! LOL! Simon must take after his momma in the fear of rides!! what a way to spend your birthday!( just claim 29 for the next five or so years. you could totally pull it off!)
He really is handsome lil man!

Kylie said...

Happy Birthday! So glad you could spend it doing something fun. And how fun for Simon to ride some of those rides.

Parker Family said...

I LOVE to go to Lagoon, especially to see the smiles on my kids faces all day long, so fun! Happy Birthday!!