Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A Great Birthday Surprise!

For my birthday my sil's surprised me with this awesome gift! One of Hayley's friends takes these amazing photos, so she surprised me (which is amazing cause Hayley can not keep a secret!) and had Simons pictures taken without me even knowing! It was such a fun surprise and than her and Heather had a couple of them put in a frame for me to hang up. I have such great Sil's!! There were so many great pics, but here are a few of my favorites!








Thank you so much Noell for taking such great pics! You are so talented!!!

10 comments:

Kylie said...

How fun and what a great idea! Those big blue eyes are fierce! (I mean that in a good way..ha ha!)

Anonymous said...

What a handsome boy! He is growing up too fast.

rosie said...

He is just too cute! I think you and Cody should have at least a dozen kids-just to make the world a more beautiful place! What a wonderful gift.

Parker Family said...

What a perfect gift! And he is so cute!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Hayley said...

I don't know who this Rosie is, but I totally agree! You should have a dozen.

He is just SOOOO freakin' handsome.
We love Simon, and we love you. Glad your b-day was divine.

The Allen Family said...

You are SO welcome. He is adorable...it was easy!

Brittney said...

So cute!!

Amber said...

Oh. My. Word! He's so adorable!! Happy Birthday by the way :) I hit 30 last year and it was a little traumatic for me. I wish I'd thought to go to Lagoon to celebrate. Oh, wait. My birthday's in December. Dang it!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Amy!!!What awesome pics of Simon....Dave and I just think he's the cutest ever...plus a little spunk...who could ask for more! Hope you had a Great day. Love you ! Dave and Sue

Cami said...

Oh how cute! What an awesome suprise!