Saturday, September 19, 2009

Good Times

So, here's what's been happening since my last post. Simon has started preschool and he loves it! I'm afraid he's not always the well behaved boy that I always hope he will be....but hopefully he will learn! He has made a couple new friends at school and it's such a fun new chapter in our lives!

Simon and his cousin Sienna are in the same preschool class....heaven help Teacher Tana!

Simons good buddy Hannah is also in his class. She is so stinking cute! He is pretty protective of her and Sienna both! It's pretty cute!


We have had a couple camping trips with my parents in their trailer. I'm thinking we are going to get some great use out of that trailer! :) Simon is now old enough that he knows to stay away from the fire so it makes it a little more relaxing!

And Simon has spent loads of time with his neighborhood pals! I had to get a picture of them all together. Before we know it they will all move on in different directions with different friends (hopefully they will all stay friends), but at least for now they can just be best buddies! It will be fun to see them grow up together!!!
(Brock, Nick, Carter, Dirk, Simon, and Camden)
Summer is over, and I'm ready for fall to begin!

10 comments:

Melissa Hernandez said...

what a cutie, he looks so grown up!!

Hayley said...

I love the pic of all the boys together. What a fun neighborhood for him to grow up in!

Cami said...

Every single person I have met named Camden is a boy... I'm the only girl Camden that exists I think! Simon is getting so big too!

Amber said...

Ahh! I can't believe he's in preschool already!

Kylie said...

How cute! School already? You're right those little girls are totally adorable.

Hobbs Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hobbs Family said...

Super cute!! I love how all the boys are bestest buddies!!

Parker Family said...

Preschool is always a big stepping stone, soon enough you will have a kindergartner, and you will think, where did the time go!!?! He sure looks cute with all his buddies!

alliSUN said...

haha oh cute he's got a couple girlfriends. Lol I had a little boyfriend in preschool. he was also pretective of me. best buds. his mom babysat me everyday after preschool. haha We just barely got back in touch it was fun talking to him. haha I LOVED PRESCHOOL!

Cami said...

Hey I wanted to let you know I changed my7 blog address to:

http://mikeandcami.blogspot.com/