Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My Man!


Sorry Ladies....He's taken!
I wanted to do a post about what an amazing husband I have! I have been thinking this week about all the things I'm greatfull for and I couldn't stop thinking about Cody. Here are just a few of the MANY reasons I love him and am so very greatfull he is mine.
1. He puts Simon to bed almost every night. I don't think you realize just what a chore this is. Unfortunatly I work a lot of nights so he is stuck with this duty. But the thing that impresses me even more is the fact that when I actually do get home in time to put Simon to bed and let Cody have a night off, Cody instructs me to go have a relaxing soak in the tub cause he knows I don't feel well, and yet again, he will put Simon to bed.
2. He makes dinner.
3. When I inform him that I won't be able to attend his favorite family Christmas party because yet again I have to work, instead of being upset he calmly says "That's life. We can go next year." Even though I know he looooooves that Christmas party.
4. Even though it's agains EVERYTHING he believes in, he turned on our Christmas lights BEFORE Thanksgiving cause he knew it would make me smile when I pulled in the driveway.
5. He teaches Simon so many great things.
6. He saves all of the Chili's Molten Lava Chocolate Cake for me to devour even though we were supposed to share it.
7. He helps me be a better person.
8. He has more patience than I can even imagine having.
9. He understands the importance of family.
10. He loves me unconditionally. When I feel fat, when I feel ugly, when I have one of those days when I just can't stop crying.
I am so lucky to have Cody and I love him so much!!!

4 comments:

Stacey Irwin said...

awww! You do have an awesome husband! I'm so glad he takes care of you and is good to you! you deserve it! you work soo hard!
I hope you are hanging in there. I can't imagine working the crazy hours at work, and feeling like crap. Just in time for the holidays too! you are amazing!
Tell Cody I'm impressed and way to go from me!

miss ya!

alliSUN said...

Aw! Thats so sweet! I had no Idea Cody could be sweet? lol. He just teases me. I hope I can find a cute husband someday too! this post just made my day! haha

-Alli
www.alliallison.blogspot.com

Cami said...

Amy this is so great! It really is the little things guys do that mean the world to us, and they probably don't even realize! Glad you guys are so happy! :)

Caesy Jade Smith said...

you are very lucky for him... we all are! He is a very amazing person and tell him that! I love you Cod!! Can't wait to see you!! :)