Saturday, June 4, 2011

Miss Mae Turns One!

I can hardly believe that it has already been a year since Lucy was born! She has grown and changed and blessed our lives so much! I can't imagine our life with out her!


Here is a little bit about our little girl.

Her name is Lucy Mae, but is often called Goose, Goosey, Miss Mae, or Lucy Goosey. Cody often calls her his princess.

Lucy has had such a calm temperment. Those who have baby sat her know what I mean. She never crys, goes right to sleep when its time to, and sleeps all night (thank you Goose!)....That is until she turned 1.

Now, Lucy is independant. She DOES NOT want help to do anything! She has a tantrum or two under her belt since turning 1. She has thrown herself dramatically on the floor (a trick I didn't think she would learn for at least another year.).

But....she still gives amazing loves with slobbery kisses and pats on the shoulder. She blows kisses. She pulls silly faces. She LOVES chocolate.

And she still sleeps through the night (thank you Goose!)



I can't imagine our lives without Lucy!
We are so blessed to have her!!






9 comments:

Melissa Hernandez said...

what, it's been a year already? She is such a QT!!

rosie said...

You two sure make darling children!!

Hayley said...

Love ya little goose!

Kylie said...

What a cutie! Seeing her at the funeral was crazy. I can't believe how big she is getting!

Stacey Irwin said...

happy birthdya Lucy lou!! I can't believe she is one already either! So fun! Hope she has fun.

The Robbins said...

She is soo stinkin' cute!

Parker Family said...

She is such a cutie! I wanted to chat with ya at the funeral, but never caught ya!! Branson was born on May 21st too, what a special day for all of us!

The Wolfley Family said...

Oh I miss Goose! I wish we could have been there for her birthday, but it looks like she had fun. I cant beleive she's 1 either!! -Breezy

Anonymous said...

Oh!!! I love her SO much! What cute pics. So, I have had her birthday present in my closet for a good month now. Hannah reminded me just this week and I still forgot to send it home with you guys. Maybe I will remember when she goes off to Kindergarten :>.