Saturday, November 10, 2007

Best of Friends, Worst of Enemies!





Here are some fun pictures from the other day when I got to tend Sienna for a couple hours. Simon and Sienna are cousins and are only 2 1/2 weeks apart in age. Some days they just love each other and are the best of friends, but as with any close relationship sometimes they just drive each other crazy...Ok, so it's more Simon driving Sienna crazy. He is into this pushing, hitting, mean stage- but it's mostly just to her. I don't know if its some macho "I'm a boy" thing, or if he just is trying to get her attention. Hopefully he grows out of it soon. But I did capture some fun "playing nice" moments.

6 comments:

The Wolfley Family said...

I think this is only the beginning of how much fun it's gonna be to watch these two grow up together. They are both so cute and full of personality! I can't wait to see them tomorrow!

Hayley said...

You really did get that smile! I LOVE these two as cousins, they are going to have so much fun together! I have a feeling that when they are older Simon is going to be VERY protective of his little cousin, so I don't mind him beating her a bit now! I need a copy!

Ash said...

It's so fun having cousins so close. Brex has a cousin 2 months older than him, and Payzli has a cousin 1 day younger than her. Yes they go through stages of beating each other, but Brex and Harli got married a couple of months ago, so there is a lot of love as well.

Melissa Hernandez said...

Okay I swear I am the only one who has an outdated looking webpage, someone needs to teach me how to make these cute digital scrapbook pages, I am sooo clueless. Your webpage looks darling! I told Hailey now that her basement is finished, they need to host a guitar hero night!!!!

Hayley said...

ah..Jacob Black...really? I don't know that we can be friends anymore sil, he is my nemisis! Sorry about not helping with Sim thur. Sienna does have a dbl. ear infection, poor kid! See you Friday I hope.

Hayley said...

me again...I sent you an e-mail but sometimes they don't work. They cast Bella today. Go to stepheniemeyer.com to see what she looks like.