Saturday, November 17, 2007

Family Matters!

Ok, so I don't have a new picture for my blog this time, but I still wanted to post something. So, the Holidays have begun and I'm trying not to be a "bah-humbug". I work retail so for me it's a dreaded time of year. But, the plus side this year is Simon is 18 months old and is going to be soooooo fun! I'm trying really hard not to buy every little thing I see for him! I think Cody is worse than me though, he is excited to finally get toys to play with! Speaking of Holidays, Simon must not understand the "Naughty or Nice" thing yet. He is still in this hitting, pushing stage and it's driving us crazy! He does understand what "time out" is and finds himself standing in the corner frequently. Poor Sienna! He does have his sweet moments though. Just this morning we were playing in his room and he accidentally smacked me in the face with a block. Instantly he bent down towards my face with this concerned look (maybe he thought he was in trouble) and said "You OK Mommy?", than he gave me the tightest hug ever and kissed my cheek! I was in heaven! I wish he was that concerned when he beats the crap out of Sienna! :) I love Simon so much and I'm so glad he is a part of our family! We truely are blessed!

5 comments:

Hayley said...

Simon really does have such a sweet little personality. He is very full of love. He will be just fine in regards to Enna. They played so awesome on Friday night. I love that little one of yours!

Hanne and Fam said...

Hey just thought I'd drop a note back. Don't feel bad about "snooping" our blog I do the same thing with yours! Lexi is excited to have a little brother with the same name as Addy's cousin. Dirk tells everyone we stole the name from you guys!

Unknown said...

There's nothing that feels better than a big hug/kiss from your child. It makes you totally forget about all their "naughty" moments. Who knew being a mommy could be so gratifying!!!?

The Wolfley Family said...

LOVE this sweet story about my cute nephew, but what happenned to the pics of him in time-out? He obviously has tons of sweetness in him -- he'll get through this "naughty" stage and be cuter than ever!

Hayley said...

www.twilightlexicon.com-I've been meaning to give you this one too. It has lots of fun little tidbits. For some reason your e-mail isn't working for me, so sorry about all the comments. Love you.