Sunday, November 25, 2007

A Few New Milestones






So, here are a few of the new milestones Simon has hit recently. First, as I've said before, he has been in this mean stage where he likes to hit and push. So, I've posted his "time out" pictures. He even tattle tales on himself, so at least he's honest about it! It does break my heart to put him in time out, but he is pretty good to stay there until you tell him to come out. Second, he has learned to put on his clothes by himself. It's not too often that they are on the right way...but I think he does a pretty good job. And Third, he has learned to manuver the playground by himself (mom, don't freak out!). He does like to test my nerves and gets really close to the edge when he is up high, but then he laughs and moves back to a safe distance. So, here are some pics of all those milestones.

2 comments:

Hayley said...

Those time-out pics are priceless! He's such a sweet little guy!

Hanne and Fam said...

I love that he tattles on himself! Your pics are so adorable!