Friday, April 11, 2008

My Birthday Boy!






I can't believe my little boy is 2!!!! I know these pictures are kind of skiwampis (yes, you heard me right), but I'm in a hurry and absolutly had to post these pics before I had to go. Anyway, we had such a good time. We had family over for pizza, cake and ice cream. Simon got spoiled (what else is new?). He is such a handsome boy and I am so glad he is a part of our family! I am so sad that he is getting so big, but at the same time he gets more and more fun everyday! He is so smart and I love all the new stories he tells and the songs he learns! He is such a loving kid and is even starting to be a little nicer to his cousin Sienna! :)

6 comments:

Hayley said...

We missed you tonight! Simon's birthday was super fun and he is such a great kid! I can't imagine life without him! We love you Simon!

Kelsie said...

How fun! I miss him like crazy!! Please bring him over to see me! It was so fun to hang out with you last night!

Amber said...

Yay for birthdays - I love to party! It's weird that kids grow up so fast though. I just saw my friend's brand new baby and I can't believe my boys were ever that small. Simon is a great kid!

The Wolfley Family said...

I wish we could have been there! Tell Simon hi for me! I miss him so much! I think it is so sweet that Sienna and Simon hugges! I can`t believe he`s 2!!! Love, Breje

Stacey Irwin said...

Happy Birthday SIMON!!!! two is such a fun age! Looks like you had a great birthday! April 10th is the best day for birthdays!
My question is did he understand it was his birthday? oh did he just think.."PARTY!"
you did a good job lou. he is a cutie!

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Simon!!
Amy he is such a cute kid and getting so big so fast. I really enjoy spending time with you and your family!!