Wednesday, May 7, 2008

An Update! (No it's not the end of the world!)

OK, OK....I've been a little absent from the blogging world lately! My apologies to all of those that actually find my life interesting enough to be mad that I haven't blogged for awhile!
I have been so busy!!! Here's the low down..... Usually when my life is too busy to blog I can always make a little time at work for it (shhhh, don't tell!), but work right now has been even busier!! We just got a new general manager (the 5th one in 4 years....sounds like great job security, eh?) and he has us doing a lot!!! I am such a big fan of this guy! I actually enjoy my job right now! He is super motivating and he inspires me daily to do my best! I know that sounds super lame and cheesy, but I'm so tired of crappy managers! I have had one other great manager in my 4 years at Best Buy and it's amazing the difference it makes! If I'm stuck working full time for the rest of my life, it's at least a plus that I can enjoy my job! So, between that and attempting to keep my house clean, and chasing around a very "terrible two's" child I have been a little busy! I will try to do better! For now, that is all I've got to write about!

10 comments:

Amber said...

Well, I'm glad you're back. It's always nice to hear from you :)

Hayley said...

I have missed you.

Hanne and Fam said...

Yeah you're back! I was starting to get worried.

tina said...

Yeah! Glad you found some time for an update!

Kelsie said...

I am glad that you are back finally. It was too long, I was having a hard time!

Anonymous said...

I missed you too! Sounds like you are keeping busy.

The Buys said...

Glad you like the couches. Just goes to show that great minds think alike. =)

The Wolfley Family said...

I'm glad work is going great, but we've missed you!

Ash said...

FINALLY:)! I'm glad you're liking your job for a minute.

The Robbins said...

So...how did I not know you had a blog?! Well, now I know...and I hope you read your comments (I know I cry everytime I check my blog and don't have comments-I live for reading my comments) :) HaHa. No, really... WRITE ME!! Your blogs are so fun to read..Simon is such a SWEETHEART! I miss him so much, you don't even know. Well, we need to have another play date soon. (sorry this is more like an email isn't it, its so long!)