Saturday, June 28, 2008

Doing a little catch up!

Ok, I know.....I'm basically sucking at this whole blogging thing lately! Here are just a few pics of what I've been up to this week.
One of the things I really enjoy about my job is the opportunities I have to do community work. Best Buy is really big on getting involved in the community. This last Tuesday we got to participate in a golf tournament. Of course I'm the one that always takes the pics so there are none of me, but here is TJ (my new manager that I love to death!!!), Stewey, and Kelsie. Again, Stewey, TJ, and Kelsie. We actually golfed pretty good! And of course we had a great time! Then last night Heather and Jody and the kids came up for a family reunion. I love seeing how big their kids get everytime we see them!
Here is Brielle. She has got the greatest smile! I admitt she kind of makes me a little baby hungry! But how could you not be when you see that cute face?
It's so fun to see Simon interact with the boys! Even though we go months without seeing them they just seem to pick up right where they left off! There's never a shy moment. Trayson and Kutter are so great to put up with Simon always hugging them and trying to be as big as they are!
This picture was priceless! All the kids were gathered on the deck eating their popsicles. This is one of those pics that will be fun to look back at in 10 years and see how little everyone once was!

9 comments:

Kylie said...

How cute is that last picture? Them all eating popsicles and ice cream is priceless. Their smiles are the best...all dirty from their yummy treats. Now I'm hungry for something good. I think I am worse at this blogging thing than you are...but it's hard to find time. I still love looking at your blog!

Hayley said...

Amen for you updating! I miss you when you don't update! It was great finally hanging out with you this weekend. Hugs.

The Buys said...

Looks like good times. Did you and Stacey ever have a chance to get together when she came? Thanks for the info about the rockstar game. I was literally about ready to buy it until I saw your post. Good looking out.

The Buys said...

Looks like good times. Did you and Stacey ever have a chance to get together when she came? Thanks for the info about the rockstar game. I was literally about ready to buy it until I saw your post. Good looking out.

The Wolfley Family said...

You got some great pics! It was so fun seeing you guys!

Stacey Irwin said...

the picture was fabulous! IT was soo good to see you! Talk about picking up right where we left off! I so miss ya girl! I'm going to look into having you come out and see me!

Melissa Hernandez said...

Yeah for an update! You know what happens when you say those words "baby hungry"!!!

Jayne & McKay said...

Amy! I love Best Buy and I love golf tournaments that Best Buy sponsors, I just don't know what more I could ask for in a post! :) haha I'm so pumped to see what's changed with Best Buy Mobile, I hear it looks awesome and that we have some way sweet phones! It makes me giddy just thinking about it!!

Amber said...

Ahhh...I'm so glad I'm not the only one who's completely behind in blogging! You need to teach me how to fix my friends and family links to look like yours!