Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Your Beautiful!!!

I wanted to do a little post specifically for my niece Caesy. Caesy has the most beautiful freckles you have ever seen and she HATES them! I just don't get it! I know so many people that would kill to have her beautiful freckles! So, I wanted to do this post to show her a few of my favorite models that are even more beautiful because of their freckles! Some of them are hard to see because it's such a small picture, but these women love their freckles and know that they are unique because of them!

I think she is so stunning!
Caesy, I forbid you to ever wear this much eye makeup! :)



Caesy, you are beautiful with or without freckles! Your freckles make you unique and I love them so much!!! I wish you could see just how beautiful you are! Love you tons!

10 comments:

Hayley said...

She really is so pretty-and so are these models. I always wished I had freckles because I think they are so pretty.

Hanne and Fam said...

It is hard to see how other people view you sometimes. Casey is so lucky to have an aunt who is willing to show her how beautiful she truly is!

Anonymous said...

Caesy is a very pretty girl. I think freckles are so cute. What a nice entry.

Kylie said...

I think Casey is absolutely adorable! I have freckles but it is because of the sun. If only I could be so lucky!

The Wolfley Family said...

I love this post! Caesy is very lucky to have such beautiful freckles, and such a good aunt!

Soto family said...

I love you Ames! She will love this post! Thanks!!!!!!!

Ariana said...

I would be happy to email the photos to you....just send me your email address

Melissa Hernandez said...

What?? She doesn't like her freckles? I think freckles are the cutest darn things in the world! I get them in the summer and I am always sad when they dissapear in the winter. I love the uniqueness of them, because not everyone has them!!

Stacey Irwin said...

Freckles are beautiful. If anyone is saying differently it's only because they are jealous.. and best of all. they really are a rarer beauty. not everyone is so lucky to get such beautiful freckles! She is so lucky! and that is the best post. way to be Lou!

Caesy Jade Smith said...

nice post!thanks...alot!now i feel like i am not alays left out!hey you should chek out my blog,i have follow me on there just for YOU!!!
love you!!