Tuesday, September 16, 2008


So, yesterday was me and Cody's 7 year anniversary! I can't even believe we have been married for 7 years! Some days it feels like it has only been a couple years, and some days it feels like it's been forever (and I don't mean that in a bad way....it just feels like we have always been together). We have both changed so much and find ourselves growing closer and closer together. Just when I think I love him more than I possibly ever could something happens in our lives that make me realize I haven't even begun to see the amount of love I have for him! Thank you Cody for always making me laugh, for sometimes making me cry, and for always making everything everyday better and better! I love you so much and I am so excited to see where the rest of our lives take us! Happy Anniversary!

9 comments:

Stacey Irwin said...

aww. Happy aniversar you two! You two make a great couple. I love that! 7 yrs.. really..It does seem like you two have been together soo much longer( and i mean that in a positive way too.) we miss you guys1

Stacey Irwin said...

oh, by the way.. by "happy aniversar." that the way as hoosiers say ANNIVERSARY... okay not really. I just really screwed it up and didn't catch it until I hit the post button.;)

Hayley said...

Happy day to you both! I love you guys!

And cody rocks the blue steel.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!

Parker Family said...

Happy Anniversary too!! 7 years does fly by way too fast! It is so fun to be with the one you love so much! I am glad you two found each other, you look very, very happy together!

Amber said...

Happy Anniversary! That reminds me...I never did post anything for my anniversary. Can you say, SLACKER??

Linda Johnson said...

wow, thank you for loving my son that much. He is a great guy but I give you a lot of credit for that! You bring out such good things in Cody. I love him tons too! Your Mom-in-law

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to both of you! You are so sweet. What a lucky guy.

Ang

The Wolfley Family said...

This is such a sweet post! We're pretty greatful for the last 7 years, too!