Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Viva Seattle

Last week I had to go to Seattle for work. It was actually a pretty cool city and I wouln't mind going there again with Cody! Here is a couple pics from the trip.
These are my traveling companions. I of course was the oldest one there so at times I felt kind of like a babysitter. Not that the "kids" I was with were in need of a babysitter. But I think I get that "motherly instinct" from my mom and feel like I'm responsible for others! They were fun to be with though.

We finally made it to the space needle. It was pretty cool. We didn't actually get to go to the top cause others were starving. But I made sure to get a pic to prove that we went there.
We also made it to the Music Experience Project (or something like that). Luckily for us it was free admission the exact day and time we were there. Normally it's $15. So we got to go around and check out all the music museums and stuff. It would have been a lot more fun if I had had some music fans with me!
It was a fun trip, but as always it's good to be home. I miss Cody and Simon too much to really enjoy travelling! I wish I could take them with me!!!

5 comments:

Soto family said...

I missed ya sista! And the blogging world has missed you too!

Stacey Irwin said...

Man, I go throught Lou's blogger withdrawl when you are gone... I swear.. Glad you had a great trip.Miss ya tons!!!

Hayley said...

You forgot to mention how much you missed me. Aw, my feelers are hurt.

Maybe we should plan a trip there together someday!

Amber said...

I love Seattle! Chris and I took a vacation there a few years ago and we had tons of fun. We were too cheap to go to the top of the Space Needle though...

Caesy Jade Smith said...

Am's Im jealous!!SONOT FAIR!!Love you!