Friday, August 29, 2008

Simon and Sienna


I stumbled upon this pic that I took of Simon and Sienna back in April. It brought a smile to my face so I thought I would post it. These two are cousins and are only 2 weeks apart in age. So, quite literally they are growing up together. They fight like cat and dog, but every once in awhile they find some common ground and you get a priceless scene like this! I get quite excited when I think about the scheming and trouble these two will get into once they reach school age, and I see them being quite protective of each other once they reach high school. This picture makes me wonder what they were doing in heaven while they were waiting to be born! Probably a similar scene!

5 comments:

Stacey Irwin said...

that picture is priceless! I love it.. if they fight now.. they will be best of buds later.. which is awesome!! sooo cute!!!

You have to tell me what happened with your ducks. and how your B-day was.. email me.

Melissa Hernandez said...

too cute!

Hayley said...

I love this post and I love their relationship. I can't wait to watch them grow up together.

Kylie said...

Such a cute picture! I know it sure makes you think of what these kids do up in heaven before they are born. It is crazy to think!

The Wolfley Family said...

What a great shot!