Sunday, March 1, 2009

Consider Yourself Invited!

OK....I haven't been to great at updating my blog lately! Be careful what you wish for though, cause I have an insane amount of pictures from Disneyland that I will try to post tomorrow. Anyway, I wanted to throw out an invitation to anyone that is interested for our "Pinching Pennies Party" that we are going to have. It will be Saturday, March 21st, at 2:00pm at my mom's house. Leave a comment on this post with your email address if you want details and an official invitation!

5 comments:

Hobbs Family said...

Me I wanna come..without the boys :) Dezi_Hofeling@yahoo.com not sure if there will be food but if there will I will bring something just let me know what.

The Robbins said...

Russ works that day, but I will see if I can get my mother-in-law to babysit. I will talk to her tomorrow...but for now consider me wanting to come..Merrileekim (at) hotmail (dot) com.

The Rigbys said...

I would like to come. lisa.rigby@aggiemail.usu.edu

Melissa Hernandez said...

I would seriously love to come! I need to learn new tricks to pinching my pennies!! missysuehernandez@hotmail.com

tina said...

atwwalker@hotmail.com