Thursday, January 7, 2010

Are we buying Pink, or Blue???

IT'S A GIRL!!!!
We are so freaking excited to be having a little girl! I almost started crying in the ultrasound cause I was so excited! I'm noticing everything pink now!
Here are a few pics from the ultrasound. Sorry they aren't very good pics!
I love this one cause you can so clearly see her face (we will be naming her Lucy)! And her little hand is sitting on ther head.



We can hardly wait for Lucy to join our family! Simon is still dead set on naming her Sally...he just won't give! Not sure what we are going to do about that. Maybe when she is born she will just look like a Sally (but I strongly doubt it!). Then again he was dead set on naming a boy Diggerbutt!

14 comments:

Syndee said...

Oh sooo excited for you guys! Girls are so fun. With a little drama!!!!

Hayley said...

She's beautiful.

Just perfect! And has 2 very excited girl cousins who are going to want to mother her.

And an aunt who loves her already!

Michelle said...

How wonderful!!! Girls humm

Stacey Irwin said...

coolest pictures ever! mine weren't that cool! I know you have always loved the name lucy! And you finally get to get her here!!! I love the name! SOOO CUTE! I am soo happy for you! miss ya tons take it easy and eat well for you and Lucy! ( that is freak'n adorable!)

The Fluckiger Family said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you guys...little girls bring such a different spirit into your home. You can't even describe it until you have had one of each. So exciting!!!

Kelsie said...

Yay! As soon as I saw that it was a girl I knew her name would be Lucy. I remember talking about it in the admin office years ago. Yay! I am so very excited for you!!

rosie said...

Hey! you finally get to shop in the "pink" aisles! Congratulations. I bet Caesy is almost as excited as you! We missed seeing you Christmas eve-hope you are all well now.

Ariana said...

Yay for you! Girls are fun!

Kylie said...

How fun! CONGRATS! Lucy is an adorable name.

Sandy said...

Congratulations!!! SO much fun! I am so excited for you 2, or should I say 3!

Hobbs Family said...

Congrats we are so happy for you guys!!!

Melissa Hernandez said...

How exciting, tell your husband to just hand over the debit card and let the shopping begin, I will be the first to say it's so hard having self control when shopping for girls, there is too much stinkin cute stuff out there!!

Hawks Family said...

How fun - you will love a little girl! They are so different than boys, it's fun to have one of each. Congrats!

Parker Family said...

Such exciting news! Congrats!