Saturday, December 1, 2007

Getting His First Tooth Pulled!




So, when I took Simon to the dentist when he turned 18 months old they found out he had an extra tooth. The dentist said it's a pretty rare thing, but he recommended getting it pulled. So, last Monday we took Simon in and they sedated him (which was pretty comical...I wish I had video taped it!) and pulled out the tooth. I'm sure it was a bigger ordeal for me than it was for him (but I did pretty good). Anyway, here are some before and after pics. The tooth they pulled is on his left side next to his two front teeth. He was a trooper!

4 comments:

Hayley said...

He did so good, and those pics crack me up! What a cheese-ball!

The Wolfley Family said...

He is so brave! So are you! Definately a cheese-ball!

Ash said...

Hayley told me he had to have that done. Poor kid! It looks like he did just fine by the cheesey smile. You sound like me, worrying a little more than necessary. I am pretty sure it's a mom thing, and I am sorry to say it doesn't get any easier. The more kids you get the more worries you get. Motherhood... love it!

Unknown said...

Seriously, you, me, and Hailey need to have a girls night out.