Thursday, December 20, 2007

We Love Kelsie!

OK Ashley... I'm updating my blog- now it's your turn!
I don't really have any new cute pictures (If you know me at all I hope you were sitting down for that shocking news!). The holidays have been crazy, but I'm eagerly awaiting Sunday! I actually get to have Sunday, Monday, and of course Tuesday off of work! I didn't even request it! So, that is my favorite surprise so far for Christmas! So, Simon started at his new babysitters yesterday. No, we didn't quit Hayley (although she is too stubborn to realize she has enough on her plate right now to let me quit!):) but the girl I was using for Wed is having her baby today! (Yeah Merrilee!). So, Kelsie is Simons new Wednesday babysitter! She is amazing and I love her so much. She works with me at Best Buy so I know her really well. When I dropped Simon off I was anticipating lots of tears (yes, some from me as well). But Simon was just fine with me leaving! Not a single tear was shed the entire day (including me!). He had so much fun at Kelsies house and he is best buddies with her husband now! All of you who have kids understand the stress involved with leaving your kids in the care of someone else! I can not thank Kelsie enough for being so good to Simon and for helping me out! What a life saver!!!

7 comments:

Hayley said...

I feel like crap that I didn't even call to see how it went! I'm so glad he did good and I know you must feel releived. I can't wait for you to have some days off because I miss you.

The Wolfley Family said...

Hooray for Simon (proud of you too!) I'm so glad you'll be getting some time off for christmas!
Thanks for your comments. I do sometimes wonder what's in store for Trayson. I don't know if he just has some of my sappiness or what, but it makes me wonder a lot. I think each of these sweet kids does that to us at one time or another, though. I'm sure you look into Simon's beautiful eyes and think, "wow, he's really got an amazing little spirit in there!" I know I do.

Amber said...

Amy - I love your blog! Where did you find such a cute template? Tell me your secret! My blog needs some sprucing up

Melissa Hernandez said...

Yeahhh for time off! What are you going to do? Chris has 11 days off this year for Christmas, we'll see if we're still married by the end of the vacation :O) I would love to get together after the holidays, give me a jingle anytime. Merry Christmas!

tina said...

IT was GREAT seeing you guys today! Simon is adorable! Merry Christmas!

Soto family said...

Hi Amy! I am finally getting this blog thing figured out a little... slowly but surely. I showed Erin that pic of Simon with the superman shirt and glasses and remember how you asked me if he was just cute because he is your kid? Pretty much no. He is absolutely adorably cute to everyone I show the pics to. It's official....! Love yer guts.

Hayley said...

Update already-gosh.