Wednesday, December 12, 2007

We Need a Hero!


So, I was going to put some other pics up for my blog, but everything else in the world seems so trivial right now. We are havig some family stress. Some of you know that Travis (my brother-in-law) just found out his cancer is back. I won't go into details, but it's definatly not a good thing! So, needless to say we are all a little down at the moment. But, I thought this picture was cute cause we sure could use a Hero right now to save us all from this crappy stuff! Hayley, I love you so much and wish I could help some how. All I know is God knows what we can and cannot handle and He will never give us more than what we can handle. You are one of the strongest people I know and you and Travis will both get through this!

6 comments:

The Wolfley Family said...

Thank you so much for that sweet picture! Looking at his sweet face helps, somehow. I do wish I could be there to give Hayley a hug-- to give you all hugs-- but you should know that it helps so much to know that Hayley has you. Love ya

Hayley said...

On a totally random note..They cast Edward. What do you think?

Unknown said...

I love the picture, he is so cute. Hailey is so lucky to have you for a sister in law. I told her if she needs a break, us girls can have a girls night out with hot chocolate and the wii :)

Hayley said...

He's growing on me too. I miss you! Hopefully we can hang out this weekend.

tina said...

Amy I'm so glad you found my blog! I've been stalking yours! I always want to comment but then I wondered if you'd know who I was. We don't see each other that often! Simon is so cute! And I love this pic of him!

Ash said...

I'll update my blog when you do:)