Sunday, December 30, 2007

OK...OK! I'll Blog!!!

OK Hayley....Here's a new post! :) Just so everyone understands why my blogs are so far and few between....I have not yet joined the 21st Century and do not have the internet at home! Hopefully this will be the year we get with the times! So, the only chance I get to blog is at work (shhh, don't tell anyone!). Well, as you know Christmas isn't exactly the most relaxing time in retail so needless to say I haven't had time to do any posts. I have some pictures at home on my thumb drive (is that what they call those things) but it's missing, so I am stuck pictureless! Hopefully tomorrow I will find it and I'll bombard you all with millions of pictures cause if you know me at all you know I have a camera stuck in my hands 24/7.
Anyway, we survived the holidays and had a wonderful time! Simon loved opening presents. We only wish Santa would have realized that all Simon wanted was the three mini chocolate bars that were in his stocking! That kid is truely a chocolate freak! I'm not sure who he gets it from...Cody or my mom! Both enjoy their chocolate! I promise Tuesday to get some pics posted on my blog and will tell you more about Christmas (you have to have pics)!

3 comments:

Hayley said...

Next year just put some fruit in Simon's stocking and he will go straight for the gifts! See you tomorrow!

Melissa Hernandez said...

So when we have a girls night out, it sounds like we need to stock up with a lot of chocolate.......for the kids of course :)

Heidi Kjar said...

Hi Cody and Amy. It is fun to see what you guys are up to. In fact, I didn't know you two married- it was fun to find that out! It looks like you are doing well and are happy. Anyways, just wanted to let you know I stopped by to see your blog. Take care:),
Heidi(Bell)Kjar