Monday, October 27, 2008

So much going on....too little time!

So much has been happening since my last post....sorry for all the pics! It's been a busy couple months! Caesy had a sleepover with us one night and Simon had a blast! He sure does love all his cousins! Me and Caesy stayed up way too late doing our nails and watching a chick flick! Then she came to church with us. Simon was in heaven having Caesy to entertain him through the meetings!


Earlier in the month we went with the Johnsons to Hogle Zoo. It was so fun! Simon loves to see all the animals. The temperature was just right and we really enjoyed ourselves!

I loved seeing thier faces in "awe". These two are so fun to watch. They fight like brother and sister, but they always seem to get over it and have started playing really good together. I'm so glad Simon has a cousin his age that can be his best friend!

Me and Ady were "twins" that day. We both had blue on, so I wanted a pic of us together!

What can I say....so cute right?

Hayley, Travis, Sienna and Ady

Once again, one of the few moments when these two are being cute together! Simon is being the gentleman and helping Enna balance! It just melts my heart!
That's all I'm going to bore you with right now! We also went to Mt. Home to visit the Wolfleys and I have a TON of pictures from that. Also, we just had our pumpkin carving night with my family and celebrated Greg's birthday....but I'll have to post all that hopefully tomorrow! Pumpkin Walk- Here We Come!!!












































5 comments:

Hayley said...

Nice to see you back to blogging Ames!

I may have to steal that pic of my fam, I'm pretty sure I didn't get one.

See you soon!

Stacey Irwin said...

aww those pictures are so cute! Simon is getting soo big! Looks like you are super busy girl! ButI'm glad you are back and blogging again! I've missed ya!
hope you had fun at the pumpkin walk.( aww another thing I miss.)

Unknown said...

Yeah, an update!! Looks like you have been having fun!!!

alliSUN said...

OMG SIMON IS SO ADORABLE! He is such a gentleman. he's going to be such a gentleman when hes older too. all the girls will want to date him. lol. and thats so cool you had casey over. I love that girl!
well love ya.
-Allison Shepherd
allsnsheph@hotmail.com
www.alliallison.blogspot.com

The Wolfley Family said...

Yes, we've missed you! My favorite picture is of Simon being such a gentleman. But Cody's giant grin is right up there!