Thursday, October 9, 2008

High School Memories!

1. Did you date someone from your High School? Yes, I dated people from my high school. Surprisingly I didn't date Cody while we were in high school. I actually didn't even like him!
2. What kind of car did you drive? I got to drive the hand-me down Sunbird that my sister drove. That car went through 3 kids and still was one of the best cars ever! I miss that car!
3. Did you pass your Driver's License test on the first try? Surprisingly yes I did. I think I was just lucky that I was one of those late birthdays...by the time it was my birthday the drivers Ed teacher was just ready for summer. He asked me to turn left and I had to hold my hands up and do the whole "L" thing.
4. Were you a Party Animal? Not at all! I did hang out with some people that were partiers, but I guess I just never saw the thrill in it all!
5. Were you a flirt? No, I was actually quite shy. I just kind of hung back and did my own thing.
6. Were you in Band, Orchestra or Choir? I wasn't in any of the above during high school. I tried the band thing in 7th grade and that's all I could take of it.
7. Were you a nerd? I think I was. I never missed a day of school, never sluffed, usually got to school early and sat by my locker and did homework. Yet I'm still dumb as a brick! Go figure!
8. Were you on any Varsity Teams? I'm not that talented!
9 Did you get Suspended or Expelled? Not much of a trouble maker here! Well, unless I was sitting by Aaron in Earth Science. He had a tendency to get me into trouble!
10. Can you still sing the Fight Song? Did we have a fight song?
11. Who were your favorite teachers? There are a few teachers that stick out in my mind...Mr. Cottle, Mrs. Burningham, Coach Snow, I'm sure there were other great ones, but that's all I can think of.
12. Where did you sit during Lunch? In the lunchroom with Austin and Dan.
13. What was the name of your school? Sky View High School
14. What was the mascot and school colors? Bobcat. Blue and Yellow
15. Did you go to Homecoming? Yes, that was one of the few events I attended. Awww the memories!
16. If you could go back and do it all over again, would you? Not in a million years! Maybe I would lighten up a little bit and not take it so seriously! Have a little more fun!
17. What do you remember most about Graduation? There was a really big Jazz game on that night so everyone had their headphones on listening to the game. I sat by my buddy Austin. I remember the after party and being so sad that my good buddy Fish wasn't there.
18. Where did you go on your Senior Skip day? I didn't know such a day exhisted!
19. Were you in any Clubs? Don't judge...but I was in the ballroom dance club!
20. Have you gained some weight since then? Let's not even talk about it!!!!
21. Who was your Prom Date? Junior Prom was Deven. Senior Prom I didn't get asked to. I blame Austin...I think people thought he was taking me since we were such great friends and were always together.
22. Are you planning to go to your 10 year reunion? That was last year. I drove by on my way home from work and there were only a couple cars in the parking lot. Sad! I still see most people anyway!
23. Did you have a job while in High School? Ya, I worked in a little sandwich shop called "let 'em eat subs!" Lame, I know!

7 comments:

Stacey Irwin said...

You were not a nerd! everybody loved you! Senior Skip day? Was that s'posed to be lagoon day.. and we skipped it... So did we skip S. Skip day? LOL!
And you didn't sit by me at a lunch? (did we even have the same lunch period?) I wish I could remember H.S better. LOL! I might have to steal this one!! I'm with you.. never would do it again in million years!

alliSUN said...

Amy! you are so funny! I Love you! Me and my mom were laughing so hard! you are so cute. My mom remembers youre friend fish because she got you a fish pen to give to him! Lol. whats funny is I even remember that.lol
-Allison Shepherd
allsnsheph@hotmail.com
www.alliallison.blogspot.com

Hayley said...

Oh Ames, that cracked me up. I remember from highschool and you were never a nerd! (Now is a whole other story though...)

Joking.

The Wolfley Family said...

Ballroom dance?! I had no idea! That was too fun!

Parker Family said...

Oh crazy high school memories! You just have to feel sorry for those that think high school is what the 'real world' is, thank goondess we grow up and figure out that there is life after high school!

Heidi Kjar said...

Fun to read! You are so funny! I remember going to the library with Tauna during lunch to read- that's what we did during lunch our senior year. ha lamo!

The Robbins said...

AMY! I had THEE craziest dream about you and your family last night. If I were to tell you everything, this comment would be never ending. So I'll give you the main parts. I went to your house and you lived in a mansion. It was three levels but each level was like its own house. Each level had its own gourmet kitchen and each level had three bedrooms and three bathrooms..so nine bedrooms and 9 bathrooms in all. And you had furniture to fill all the rooms. I was staying the night and you said, you can just pick whatever room you want.. And then you had like sooo many craft bins with like such random things on each level of your house for Simon. And you mom was there at one point working on a craft of her own..it was really SOO wierd. Anyway, just thought I would let you know, you have a really nice house and thanks for letting me spend the night! haha