Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Greg!

So, Sunday night my family got together for my brothers birthday and had a little Halloween Party! It was so fun being together. I didn't realize everyone was dressing up (I thought it was just the kids), so Mom borrowed me a crazy hat and tie. Cody and my dad were party poopers and wouldn't wear anything to dress up! Losers! Even my Grandma Downs came dressed up as Old Mother Hubbard. It was so fun!
Simon is a monkey and I'd say it fits his personality right now.
Greg and Miranda....always such good sports!

Jen had a pretty impressive Edward Sissorhands (uh...how do you spell that?)

Greg and my mom.....aw, I love my mom! She is always up for a good time!

After dinner we stripped our costumes and did us a little pumpkin decorating. Simon was so excited to pick out his pumpkin, and I think he picked out the perfect one. From the look on his face, he thought so too!



Of course there is always time for fun and games afterward! Thanks mom for throwing such a great party! Happy Birthday Geek!


6 comments:

Stacey Irwin said...

aww.I so miss your family!!!! Your Mom rocks! she is always so fun!!! And of course your little Monkey is adorable! Happy Birthday Greg! Glad you guys had a good time.( have you guys ever got together under your mother direction and NOT had a good time?! HONESTLY.) Tell them I said HI!

Parker Family said...

What a fun night, I love all the dressing up you all did, makes it so much fun! I love Halloween time! I agree, your mom is definetely wonderful!

Soto family said...

That was so much fun! The kids had a ton of fun and although I thought we had totally wore them out they laughed and giggled the whole way home! (Way to go on the maze, CAESY!)

alliSUN said...

THAT SOUNDS LIKE ONE FUN PARTY! I love Greg! Tell him happy birthday from me and ryan and fam. We just love youre family. I love jen's edward scissorhands outfit! thats so neat. And one question? how did you decorate youre pumpkins? probably creative i'm sure. youre mom is the most crative women alive! lol
well I love looking at your blog. look at mine.

-Allison
www.alliallison.blogspot.com

Melissa Hernandez said...

I ran into your mom at the pumpkin patch when she was picking out pumpkins, she is such a QT!

The Wolfley Family said...

Jen's costume totally impresses me, but the monkey is by far the cutest! The pic below of your guys is just precious!