Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A Weekend with the Wolfleys

I know you may think it's a miracle.....2 posts in the same month! Well, hold on to your hats folks....I've got more to come! I'm slowly catching up on my blog with all of the events that have happened this month! There's just too much for one post! Be patient mom, I'll do the Halloween Party tomorrow! :) So, a couple weeks ago we got to spend the weekend in Mt. Home with Heather and Jody and their family! It's always so fun to get out of the valley (although Mt. Home really is nothing much to behold!) and it was great to see the family!
Simon was so excited all week to ride Jody's new horse "Suger Legs", but shocker, once we got there he wouldn't go near the horses!
Mike had an eventful ride wich consisted of Suger Legs taking off on a little jont! Does Mike look a little nervous???
Here's my proof that I rode the horse! Trayson is on the horse in front and Kutter is sitting behind me. I loved the ride. The weather was warm and the rocking motion of the horses walking almost put me to sleep!
We also got to launch a rocket (boys and their toys...and I mean Mike, Cody, and Jody!). All of the kids got a chance to launch one. It was fun to watch the "big boys" have fun with it!


Pretty much Simon and Kutter were inseperable. I loved watching how rough and sweet Simon could be all at the same time!


They Rocked it Hard!!!



Brielle loves the horses! She pretty much has no fear and I caught this picture of her trying to give it a kiss! She is so sweet!!!






Simon thought it was pretty cool to not be the "baby" and he was pretty sweet with little Brielle! He sure does love her and as rough as he can be with the boys, he is sweet as can be with her!





This was what you would see most of the trip. Simon thought it was great that Kutter would let him ride him around like a horse! They laughed and played this little game most of the trip! Sorry Kutter....but thanks for being such a great sport!





Best Buds!!!



And of course, no trip is complete without a little story time with Uncle Cody!!! Cody sure does love his nieces and nephews!




Thanks Wolfley Clan for letting us bombard your home and showing us such a fun time!!!








5 comments:

Hawks Family said...

What a fun time! Spending time with family is the best, regardless of where it is. My kids love riding the horses too - must be something in their little genes!

Kylie said...

Looks like you guys had a fun time. You're little boy is not so little any more, and getting more adorable! Hey, a vacation is a vacation, whether it is an exciting place or not! :)

Stacey Irwin said...

2 post in less then a week. Holy Cheetos!!!.. Say it ain't so!! I am so excited you are back to blogging.. Have I mentioned I have missed you!!!!
It looks like you guys have had a fun time and horse back riding!!! seriously!! how awesome it that!!
Simon looks so cute playing with his cousins. IT is just adorable!

alliSUN said...

wow! sounds like you had a blast! I want to hear about youre halloween party. i'm going to a halloween dance tomorrow

-Allison Shepherd
allsnsheph@hotmail.com
www.alliallison.blogspot.com

The Wolfley Family said...

You are just a bloggin fool these days -- I love it! You definately got some better pics than me! It was so great having you guys here!