Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My Little Cowboy

My sister and her family gave Simon his birthday present on Sunday. They got him all cowboy'd up! Now, let's be honest....I'm not a country girl. But seriously, there is nothing cuter than a little boy in cowboy attire! They went all out! Boots, Wranglers, shirt, and cowboy hat! As soon as he got it all on he instantly had a little "swagger" to his walk. It was so funny!


Favorite pic of the year! I just love that goofy little grin! Jen, you did a great job taking all these pics!!!


We got to enjoy the warm weather and we all played a little crokett (hmmm...I'm sure I didn't spell that right!). It was so much fun! Simon played with us and actually did pretty good hitting the ball!



Maybe he is destined to be a cowboy! Cowboys always have skinny butts!



Thank you Soto clan!! Simon loves being a cowboy!





7 comments:

alliSUN said...

lol that is so cute! I just have to comment on how cowboys have skinny butts. IT IS SOOOOO TRUE!!!!! BOTH MY GRANDPAS HAD THE SKINNIEST BUTTS! AND THEY WERE BOTH COWBOYS! especially grandpa downs. I just remember his tiny butt! my mom has it too! and my nephew! GEEZ! I didn't get it! lol
I love you tons!!!!!!
-Alli

Hayley said...

Cody was telling us tonight how cute he looks in his cowboy gear. I love the one of him just smiling (right under your favorite one). I would blow it up and put it on my wall.

Your kid is handsome.

4 more days!!!

Stacey Irwin said...

I cannot tell a lie.. that is adorable on him.. It's like it just fits his lil personality or somethin! You have such a cute lil' cowboy!
He reminds me of your grandpa Downs with the boots the shirt and the hat.

Kylie said...

Too cute! I love the pictures.

Hawks Family said...

How darling! Looks like you have a little cowboy in the making! Little kids are so cute in cowboy stuff! My kids have been addicted since they received some stuff for their birthdays a year or so ago. It's too fun to watch them. Simon is just so cute!

Soto family said...

Simon is definately one of my favorite cowboys.... (my others being my hubby and of course tim mcgraw.)
He's so cute. And it was so cute when he said "cowboy's don't have dads" and when mom said "round'em up" and simon's like "that's what cowboys say..."
SOOOOOO cute! You need to picnik a couple of those pics in a collage to hang on his wall.
love ya.

Parker Family said...

What a cute lil cowboy! It is so fun to watch little boys get all cowboyed up, its like a little boys dream. very cute pics!