Monday, April 6, 2009

Sun, Savings, and a Serenade!

Today has been a fantastic day! Lately it seems like it rains or even freaking snows on my days off! So, we definatly enjoyed the weather today! We started out the day by running into town (Simon thinks "town" is Kmart, so he was mad when we drove right past)! Anyway, I've been watching for some great deals to use my coupons on and I found this great deal I was pretty stoked about! I got all 4 of these Kraft Ranch Dressing for.....FREE!!! Yeah!


Then we spent the rest of the day outside! I got all my flower beds ready for some new plants and had a great time watching Simon enjoy the sun! Every little thing is a new "treasure" for him lately!

This pic looks like he's crying or screaming...he was actually singing to me! Awww I love that kid!





10 comments:

Melissa Hernandez said...

i seriously am so sad i missed the pinching pennies class, i need to get in on the free dressing too. i bet it gets addicting once you learn to use coupons the right way!!!

Hayley said...

Um,do you realize how freaking pretty you look in that picture? Seriously.

And thanks for sharing with your free ranch!

Hawks Family said...

I hear you on the nice day - about time they started coming again! Seems like any day we had some free time to get outside or to the park, it was raining or snowing - so frustrating! And congrats on the free ranch - isn't it awesome to save so much?

Stacey Irwin said...

Okay.. can you share your secrets???!! email me what you learned!

Glad you had a good day. Your pictures are adorable! you are way too cute! ( love your hair!)

Soto family said...

I'm heading out tonight..... shopping.... wish me luck. By the way, I'm also using the "pinching your pennies" theory in a way on my clothing shopping addiction... if the shoes are on sale I BUY 2!!! The jeans for caesy that were on sale? Yep, you guessed it, I bought 2. hehehe. So far jason is falling for it. :) love ya sis!

Kylie said...

How fun! I love when it starts to get warm and being able to be outside. Congrats on the ranch dressing savings. AWESOME!

Parker Family said...

Hey, I just checked out the blog for good and free deals....LOVE IT! I am going to add it to my blog!!
LOVE YOUR HAIR!!

The Fluckiger Family said...

What a cute kid! Seriously, and I love your hair - that color is soo pretty on you. It's totally a "hairdresser" thing to say, but it...really brings your eyes out :) You look beautiful! It looks like you're doing good with the PYP too. There is no better feeling than getting things for free!

The Wolfley Family said...

I'm way sad that I missed your party, too. We go through some serious food at our house!
I completely agree with Hayley -- and all those other people -- you look absolutely gorgeous in that pic.
Simon is getting left out this time-- he looks seriously huggable!

Caesy Jade Smith said...

I love that kid too. he was o cute at the party! how come you didnt come??