Saturday, March 8, 2008

All Boy!

In case you were wondering, Simon is 110% back to his old self! The kid doesn't walk anywhere, it's always run, run, run!
I always felt so lucky that Cody was never a huge sports fan. He will watch the occasional football or basketball game, but he's not one of those husbands that is glued to ESPN...I'm afraid my luck has ran out, cause now Simon is all about the football!
He has been 20 times more silly than before he was sick!
Typical Simon!
I just love his smile! It brightens my day!

8 comments:

Hayley said...

He is such a handsome little boy! And seriously what a handsome haircut!

Melissa Hernandez said...

I am so glad he is feeling better. I love those pictures, he is such a QT. Lucky you no ESPN, oh I can't even imagine how fantastic that would be.

Soto family said...

When I talked to Simon on the phone the other day he told me he got a "big boy haircut." It's so cute! And, really, seriously, he is the cutest little boy I've ever seen! I love him! I wish you lived closer! I would be your nanny! I would even do your dishes if I could watch your little simon while I was doing them.

Ash said...

What a silly boy you have! I think the running thing is something that all boys do. Brex doesn't walk anywhere, and he has to stomp his feet as loud as he can while he's running. Oh the joy of little boys, I love it!

The Wolfley Family said...

He is so handsome, but I think his goofy face is my favorite! It's great to see him acting spunky again!

Kelsie said...

I am so so so happy that he is feeling better! He is seriously the best little boy ever! These pictures are adorable and I love his new haircut!

tina said...

It's so good to see him up and running! those pics in the hospital just made me worry.

Michelle said...

I am so glad he feels better. I had no idea.