Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tagged!

I have been tagged by Stacey about "What's in my bag?" Well, here you go! The pile of papers to the right are all the receipts that I cleaned out before I took the picture! Yes, it consumes most of my bag!
Of course a spare diaper...I'm a mom! Ibuprofen....I'm a working mom! Some gift certificates....I'm a poor mom. A tiny first aid kit (the white box)....I'm a prepared mom. A sucker....I'm a push over mom. PS....I love my bag! It holds absolutly everything and I can use it as a diaper bag if needs be.

3 comments:

Stacey Irwin said...

Look at you.. you do better then I do! That bag is totally you!I am glad I am not the only one who collect reciepts!

The Allen Family said...

You are way more prepared than me!

Hayley said...

Way more prepared than me too. We like to leave our house diaperless...this you know.