Friday, March 28, 2008

A Few More Easter Pics

It is so fun to me to see traditions that have gone on since I was a little girl! We have ALWAYS done an Easter Egg Hunt at my Grandma Nymans house. As I get bigger her yard gets smaller and smaller, but the tradition remains. She never hides eggs, but instead hides 12 different candies all over the yard wich the "dad's" actually have to go out and hide. It was so fun to watch Simon and Cody go around and look for the goods! It made me remember when I was a little girl doing the very same thing!

After the kids found all the candy they all just started running around the yard. You can tell everyone was just so excited to be outside and enjoyed the fresh air! There are quite a few "cousins kids" that are Simons age, so he had a blast running around with them!

This is all but a few of the "next generation" in Easter Egg Hunters! We have a picture of us cousins on this exact same hill. To me that's cool cause I'm kind of a sentimental person with stuff like that! I thought it was cool though!

9 comments:

Hayley said...

Oh you are a funny one. Mothballs. Geeze! I love this picture! super cute.

Hayley said...

Me again, I put the wild cam africa link on my blog, right now I'm watching monkeys. Go.

Anonymous said...

How fun! What a cutie Simon is. I LOVE the hat.

Ang

The Wolfley Family said...

I'm sentimental too (I know, you're shocked!) Love the pic! Can't wait to see you guys next week!

Anonymous said...

Traditions are so fun. What fun pics.

Amber said...

Oh, cute kids!! That reminds me, I need to put up the easter pics we took at my mom's house.

The Wolfley Family said...

Hey -- have you finished your book? I'm supposed to read it for book club by April 11th and I haven't got it yet. Any chance I could borrow it when I come down? Did you like it?

Heidi Kjar said...

I'm the same way- I love traditions and can't wait to pass them on. Your little guy is so cute in that pic with the big smile running around:).

Soto family said...

Ah..... memories of the grandma egg hunt. Remember Annie-I-Over...Come Back. HA! I am sad our kids missed the party this year! LOve you guys!