Friday, March 28, 2008

Long Time, No Blog!

Holy Cow! It seems like forever since my last entry! I didn't realize how long it had been till I went to download my pictures and had 83 just since my last entry! (Yes, I take a lot of pics). Anyway here are some pics of Easter and a few just random pics.
I love Simons little squinty eyed cheeser face! This pic has nothing to do with Easter but I loved it so much I had to post it!


When Simon found his Easter basket on Easter morning he came running into our bedroom to tell us he got a "huge fruit snack". It was actually a kite, but it was funny that he thought it was a fruit snack!

This was my feeble attempt at making Simon a bunny pancake on Easter morning. I know, it's a sad looking bunny! Nothing a little syrup can't solve if you ask me!

Simon also got some sidewalk chalk in his easter basket. Cody hates it, but I think it's fun! He also got his cute hat that yes, is a little too big....but I think it looks super cute on him!

We did the first Easter Egg Hunt at Grandma Lindas. He wasn't as interested in finding the easter eggs as he was to just play on the swing set. After awhile he finally started to get it.

6 comments:

Hayley said...

The Giant fruit snack...I love that kid. And just to make you smile, Pied-piper.

The Wolfley Family said...

Thank you so much for new pictures! Simon's giant fruit snack just made me laugh out loud!

The Allen Family said...

I always try and attempt "shaped" pancakes, I think the bunny turned out pretty good!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a fun day! Simon is a cutie!

Stacey Irwin said...

Ha! to freak'n fun! I love your bunny pancake! YOU are a better mom then I. .. they are lucky to even get pancakes.. ( usually just frozen waffles. are our hot breakfast!) and your are right about his " squint" eyes that is the cutest picture~ MAN I miss you guys!( tell cody not to surpress Simons artistic oppertunity's side walk chalk is cool!) and just a liner for you.." I don't need to explain my art to you... Waren"

Amber said...

Yay! Fun new posts :) I personally am impressed with the bunny pancake. I didn't do anything for Easter 'cause Chris was gone. We were going to do Easter baskets when he got home but I keep forgetting - oops!