Thursday, February 28, 2008

Dr. Suess Night

Thank you so much Linda for inviting us to come to the Dr. Seuss night at your school! Who knew kids could have so much fun in so much chaos!
The kids had a lot of fun doing the fish ponds (yes, we had to do wait in two lines for these dang fish ponds!)
I think it made Cody's whole day that Simon loved "fishing"!
Simon waited as long as he possibly could, and he finally couldn't take it anymore....he had to plop himself down right in the middle of the jam packed hall and look at his prizes!
We really did have a good time. It's always fun to spend time doing these fun things as a family!

2 comments:

Hayley said...

They really did love it didn't they. I hope Simon feels good enough to play this weekend.

Linda Johnson said...

Amy, thanks for posting picts of DR. Seuss night. I loved showing off my beautiful grandchildren and I loved sharing my night with them. I am so very sorry that Simon has been so sick. Tell him that Grandma Linda loves him so much. I have another suprise for him when I get home. You are such good parents. Love you so much. Linda