Thursday, February 14, 2008

Tiny Moment Valentine Edition

There seriously is nothing better than your kid being old enough to make you a Valentine! Of course he had a little help from Kelsie (thank you Kelsie), but it absolutly made my whole day! Now, don't get me wrong....I love my husband and he spoiled my for Valentines Day! So, to both of the men in my life, I love you both so much! Cody, thank you for being such an amazing husband and father, and Simon, thank you for being the best thing to ever happen to your dad and me!

4 comments:

Hayley said...

That is too cute! I love his cheesy little grin! And I need details on how Cody spoiled you. BTW, my girls just loved the balloons and treats today. What a wonderful Aunt you are.

Stacey Irwin said...

aww. that little boy is going to be a heart breaker! too freak'n cute!
I'm glad you had a fantastic valentines day!

Unknown said...

i love that little grin he has on his face.

Amber said...

Ok - your adorable little boy is seriously the reason I named mine Simon! Such a cutie!! I'm going to show this post to Chris - maybe he'll get the hint and help Andrew make me a Valentine for next year.