Thursday, February 28, 2008

Sick Kid

My poor little Simon was so sick yesterday! It just broke my heart! Thank you Kelsie for taking such good care of him while he was there (you should never have to clean up someone elses kids puke!). Before you think I'm an awful person, I didn't know he was sick when I took him to the sitter! I swear! Anyway, he was miserable all night and couldn't hold anything down! He is such a daddy's boy...poor Cody had to be by his side all night. He's such a great dad! I thought this was a tender picture of them snuggling. He is feeling much better today...still a little crappy, but at least he can hold his food down!

7 comments:

Hayley said...

Go ahead and blame Sienna for that! I am so sorry! Simon, we love you and hope you feel better soon.

Stacey Irwin said...

aww simon. Sickies.. Suck! poor kid. I always feel so bad for them especially when there so little. hope he's feeling better!

The Wolfley Family said...

My heart just aches for the poor little guy! Keep us updated and give him a hug from us!

Melissa Hernandez said...

awww what a precious picture. I am so sick of the sick bug..honestly!!! Let's all pray for April to get hear really really fast!!

tina said...

Oh! I'm sorry your little guys sick. He's still so stinkin cute though!

The Wolfley Family said...

Is Simon getting any better? He looks like he had fun on Dr. Suess night! Trayson and I love him! Breje

Heidi Kjar said...

What a cute picture. So sweet. I haven't gotten sick yet, knock on wood....