Thursday, February 7, 2008

"So You Think You Can Dance?"

So, against my better judgement I decided to post these pictures. I look awful and chunky, but I thought it would be fun to show this. Simon has decided that he loves to dance "cheek to cheek". We were dancing while I waited for time to take him to the babysitter before work.
His music of choice lately is Nickel Creek. He likes to dance to them. Maybe he's a bluegrass fan! Although in these pictures we were dancing to "The Way You Look Tonight".
And we always end with a love!

3 comments:

The Wolfley Family said...

Gosh! These pictures are Too sweet. I think you look beautiful! There's nothing more gorgeous than being totally in love with your child! Can I cut in?

Hayley said...

Stop! You are killing me with these pics, they are darling. I love that kid.

Amber said...

Well, I hardly think of you as "chunky", but can I just say - way to be brave and post those pictures anyway? I've been trying to get up the nerve to take more pictures of me with my own kids. I don't want them to look back at our photos and wonder where I was.