Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged again! This one is about my husband.. Cody!
What is your husbands full name: Cody Michael Johnson
How long have you guys been together: We have been friends ever since Cody got home from his mission, but we have officially been together since May of 2001.
How long did you date: I'm embarrassed to say we only dated for 2 months before we were engaged, and then two months after that we were married. But remember- we were best friends before all of that!
How old is he: 29
Who eats more: I'm pretty sure Cody eats more than me....but I can pack it in pretty good as well! :)
Who said I love you first: Um...that would be me....and I didn't get an immediate response back! Not a good sign! But eventually he came to his senses!
Who is taller: This is a touchy subject. To be quite honest I think I'm slightly taller. But Cody will never admit that and he says we are EXACTLY the same heigth!
Who is smarter: Cody! I am seriously dumber than a sack of bricks....don't believe me, just play a little trivial persuit with me. You'll be amazed that one person can really be that dumb! Cody has a photographic memory, so it's hard to compete with that!
Who does the laundry: Cody helps out quite often, but to be honest I'd rather he didn't fold the laundry. He doesn't get the creases out of the pants and then when you go to put them on you have funky pant creases!
Who does the dishes: If you saw my house right now you would say that neither of us does the dishes. Mostly it's me. But Cody will help out too!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed: I do. I don't think we could ever change it up.
Who pays the bills: I do, but I'm not so awesome at it!
Who mows the lawn: Cody mows the lawn and I'm in charge of the flower beds!
Who cooks dinner: We actually eat out alot. But Cody cooks most the time. Thank heavens cause I'm a horrible cook!
Who drives when you are together: Cody always drives when we are together.
Who is more stubborn: This is a tough one, it usually depends on the situation. I would say that we are equally stubborn.
Who kissed who first: Cody kissed me first. I guess he had to make up for the hesitation on the "love you" thing!
Who asked who out first: That one is hard. We were just friends forever and than before we knew it-it was just us hanging out. So no one really asked. But he's the one that brought up the DTR conversation (determine the relationship) thanks to a little push from my sister!
Who proposed: Cody did- and I backed out, than Cody did-and I backed out, than Cody did- and I said yes!
Who has more siblings: We both the middle child of three.
Who wears the pants in our family: I would say he does and he would say I do!
I am tagging... Hayley Kidman, Stacey Irwin, Jen Soto!

10 comments:

Hanne and Fam said...

You had me laughing with the whole 'I love you' thing. How nerve racking that must have been!

Hayley said...

Thanks for the tag Ames! this was fun to read about.

tina said...

So cute! I had no Idea Cody had to ask you 3 times. Poor kid.

tina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa Hernandez said...

I'm so glad there is someone else out there that can't play trivial pursuit. Every time Chris's family say's let play, I just want to stomp my feet like a 2 year old and say "But I don't want to play". Really, I bet you know more answers than me.

Stacey Irwin said...

wow. I thought I knew this whole engagment story. I only remember the ice cube story. You better fill me in on the other 2 times! What a terrible friend I am not know my best friends love story! what is that about?!

The Wolfley Family said...

I love seeing my brother through your eyes. I think your story is very sweet...and I'm so glad you finally figured out Cody was right!
For the record...just because Cody is smarter than the rest of us, that does not make us dumb! Just normal! (Unless we're discussing Alaska!)

Hayley said...

No tiny moment today? I haven't talked to you so I hope you are doing okay. I look forward to these posts, so don't let me down! jk. Gj. lol. btw. omg. dgg. I'm cracking myself up now.

Soto family said...

Everyone needs a little PUSH! :)

Amber said...

So...you made him ask 3 times huh? I have to hear the whole story! I love these little tags - these are questions I would never think to ask you!