Monday, February 18, 2008

I'm still here!

Whoa, I am sucking at this blogging thing lately! Sorry, it's been a busy, fun filled weekend with Heather and Jody and the kids in town! Simon sure does love playing with his cousins! Poor Trayson just can't get a moment alone when Simon is around. He just follows Trayson everywhere! Thanks Tray for being such a good sport! And Simon is so tender with baby Brielle! It's so sweet to watch and kind of makes me want another one....but, still working on Cody on that one! So, I'm using that as my excuse for not blogging lately. I'll try to get some pictures posted soon.

2 comments:

Hayley said...

dead...alive...dead...alive...I'm wondering wether I should call and make sure you are alive. I miss you blogging. I miss your monopoly skills. I miss you scent...just kidding...but I do miss you.

The Wolfley Family said...

I'm missing you already, too. It was so great to spend time with you this weekend! I think we're a good excuse not to blog. Did Brielle get any of you sick? I sure hope not!