Thursday, February 7, 2008

Tiny Moments Day 1

I love the hug I receive from my little Simon whenever I come home from work! It truely makes my heart melt, and now that he's become such a great talker I'm always amazed at the "welcome home" comments I receive from him as well. Usually it's something like "I miss you Mom.", or lately it's "I sure do love you". Sometimes it's something completely off course like "I'm hungry", or "I farted". Whatever the comment, I love it all the same! Being a working mom it's easy to come home and want to just rest, but as soon as you see that little guy all you want to do it be with him whether it's playing or snuggling!

2 comments:

Hayley said...

So cute, I may have to try this one myself. I miss you.

The Wolfley Family said...

I'm loving this. What a great idea. I'm thinking about trying it, but we all know how bad I am at never posting. Will I get in trouble if I miss a day?