Monday, January 28, 2008

An Amazing Prophet!

I just wanted to echo the feelings of so many friends that have posted comments about the recent death of President Hinckly. He was such an amazing man and wonderful prophet! I have been so blessed to have grown up in an era with him as our leader! He had the warmest personality and his sense of humor no doubt reached the hearts of people that needed it the most! It was hard to believe just how old he was because he was always so ALIVE and HEALTHY and just....AMAZING! I am sad that my children won't grow up knowing him like we all did. I can only IMAGINE the homecoming that he received in heaven! And I am so happy that he has now joined his wife again. What a brilliant, amazing man and I will miss him greatly!

2 comments:

The Wolfley Family said...

Such a bittersweet moment! I, too, am sad that my kids won't know him the way we do, and it is hard to imagine not having his energetic optimism to guide us, but he must be so happy to be with his wife again.

Candice said...

I agree and love your thoughts! It was good to reflect on what an amazing man he really was! Now he can go be with his Margarie!