Monday, January 28, 2008

Sledding Day!

We decided to have a family fun day and take Simon sledding! He has never been before so we weren't sure if he would like it or not. He loves to be outside and loves to play in the snow so we at least knew he would love that part.
Ready, Set....
Goooooooo!
Needless to say he LOVED it!! The sled didn't even come to a complete stop before he was asking to go "again, again"!
Even mom got a turn to go with Simon! Most of the time we all went together. I'm not going to lie, I haven't "giggled" that hard for a very long time! I'm not sure who had more fun, Simon or me! We only biffed it once, but it was a doozy! Simon completly did a face plant in the snow. I thought that would be the end of it for Simon, but he wiped away the snow and asked to go "again, again"! What a trooper! This one of the first "family activities" we have had just the three of us. It was so much fun to bond together. We will remember this for a very long time!!

4 comments:

The Wolfley Family said...

I'm not surprised that Simon loved that so much! He is such a BOY! It was fun to see pictures of him hanging out with his Daddy. Cody is such a cute dad!

Hayley said...

So cute! I wish we could have came, next time I guess. Those pics are priceless!

Ash said...

That is so cute. You can tell he's just loving life. Is he a daddy's boy?

Kelsie said...

What adorable pictures!! I am not surprised that he loved sledding, he is always up for adventures! So cute!!!