Wednesday, January 23, 2008

First Day of Preschool!

No your not losing your mind...Simon is not old enough to go to preschool yet. Simon is kind of sick so we didn't want him to spread his germs at Hayleys, so my mom let him come to preschool for the day. I will definatly borrow some pics from my mom to post! He had a blast. He thought he was got stuff playing with the big kids! Mom said once he realized that the kids thought he was funny he was the class clown the rest of the day! Oh great! That's just a preview to how his school days are going to go! He made a paper penguin, and colored an igloo (any guesses what the topic for the day was?). And then they watched a movie about animals in the artic or something and mom said he was shouting out all the names of the animals! The kids thought he was pretty cool! I sure do love my little smarty pants!

1 comment:

Amber said...

When I read your title I seriously thought I was way behind in Andrew's education! How funny. I think it's awesome that Simon is the class clown. Can't wait to hear about your parent-teacher conferences. Hee hee!