Thursday, January 24, 2008

I've been TAGGED!
Here's the Deal. Each player answers the questions about themselves, at the end of the post the player tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they have been tagged and to read your blog!
1. What were you doing 10 years ago? I had just graduated high school and was working at Six Star (I LOVED that job!!!). I think I had just purchased my first car, a Mercury Tracer conveniently named "Tracie". She was a great car! I was just "discovering myself" by dating some pretty big losers! Sorry mom and dad for the stress! Of course not all the guys I dated at the time were losers...there were a couple that really taught me a lot about myself! And I had some amazing friends! I spent a lot of time at the Bull Pen (playing billiards up at the university)
2. What is on your To Do list today? Well, I have a sick kid right now, so I'm hoping at some point I can get in the shower. I do have to go to work today, so Simon will get to spend the afternoon at grandmas. Wow...I have a pretty uneventfull day ahead of me!
3. Snacks that I enjoy. I love all kinds of snacks! Ottes cinnimon rolls are to die for, my mom makes some pretty amazing rice crispy treats, and Cody makes some really delicious "smores", but right now my absolute favorite is an english toffee pizuki (spelling?) from Firehouse!
4. Three Bad Habits. I have the messiest house EVER! Sorry Fly Lady, I just can't keep it up! My car is a total disaster as well! I'm not dirty, just messy! I also suck at returning things. I have a pile on my kitchen table of things to return to people. And I swear like a sailor! I need to quit before Simon learns it (maybe too late?)
5. If I were suddenly a billionaire I would... hire someone to clean my house. I would obviously quit my job so I could stay home with Simon. I would get myself and my family completley out of debt and then I would go on a fabulous vacation to New Zealand.
6. Five Places I've lived. Logan, Smithfield, Hyrum...that's all I've got.
7. Five Jobs: sandwhich maker (excuse me Jen, it's called "Sandwich artist!", sales clerk at Six Star, manager at Sam Goody, area manager at Ross, operations manager at Best Buy (oh ya...I had a three day stint at Matrix- now called Convergys).
8. Five things people don't know about me....... there's not a whole lot that people don't know about me. It's not really because I'm an open book, but I'm just pretty boring. Some people don't know that I like to draw/paint (watercolors). I can not roll my "R's" (like when you speak Spanish)....I'd love to be able. I would do it literally all the time! I can not cook to save my life. Good thing Cody can! I can pretty much quote the entire movie of "Drop Dead Fred", but most people know that cause I quote it all the time! And it wasn't until well after high school that I learned Alaska was not an island down by Hawaii (warning, do NOT send your children to Lincoln Elementary!).
4 PEOPLE I AM TAGGING..........Amber, Noel, Tauna, Tina

5 comments:

The Allen Family said...

Thanks for tagging me, it was fun. By the way sorry I didn't have any advice on babysitters. I am happy you found one you like!

Hayley said...

You are always making me smile. I have missed you this week. Hopefully this weekend we will play.

The Wolfley Family said...

I giggled a couple times! (Alaska?) I don't think I've actually heard you quote that movie and it makes me think I haven't seen you often enough. Apparently, we share a similar dream -- I, too, find it impossible to roll my r's and it drives me nuts! If you ever discover the trick, you better share!

Soto family said...

Well after High school that you discovered that about Alaska??? Dream on!!! I was THERE when you did and I think it was, uh.. well... about 2 SUNDAYS AGO!!! HA!

Melissa Hernandez said...

this is why we have always gotten along so well, we have too much in common. so seriously, when are we going to go to firehouse, the english toffee pazookie's are my fav!