Sunday, January 13, 2008

To Play, or not to Play....never a question!!





OK, so we have a problem....we admitt it! We are addicted to games. Whether its Killer Bunnies, Dominoes, Curses, or plain old Monopoly (currently the game of choice) we are able to put all else aside for a game. This includes preparing for my lesson in Relief Society today! Oh well, I guess there are just as many valuable lessons to be learned in Monopoly like "don't cheat"- right Hayley? And I'll probably get struck by lightning by saying there is just as much to learn in Monopoly as there is in Relief Society, but when it's me teaching the lesson that is pretty true!


8 comments:

The Wolfley Family said...

Man, I get so jealous when I look at all your pictures! We sure miss playing games with everyone.

Soto family said...

Looks like so much fun!!! Our new game of choice is Pictionary. We play guys vs girls. Girls always win! (Usually we cheat... shhhh!) When the score gets real close we say that whatever the third guess is... that's right! That's exactly what I drew! (For example, my last word was "ambush." How the $@%* do you draw that? I drew a bomb. They guessed an apple, an ornament, then a bomb. I said YEP! MY word WAS BOMB! Point for us!!! :)

Hayley said...

I didn't know you had the R.S. lesson today...that's funny! Last night was super fun though, and can I just say red and green m&m's everywhere downstairs...everywhere!

tina said...

Wow so the only 2 games in that list I've heard of are dominoes and monopoly. Killer bunnies sounds interesting!

Soto family said...

AMY,YOUR BLOG IS SO GONNA ROCK THIS WORLD.WAIT IT ALREADY DOSE!

Soto family said...

amy your blog is so rocking this world.it always has!only from the
2nd,CaE${y}

Soto family said...

!*/{}#5%
our new secret code 4 i love u!12345...isay its cool 1st
!*/{}#5%
CaE${y}

Amber said...

Have you played Bohnanza or the Bean Trader game? So much fun! The T-shirt game is tons of fun too.