Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Welcome to the 21st Century!

Hold on to your seats....The Johnson family has joined the 21st Century! The rumors are true....we finally got the internet! So, no more blogging from work....I can blog in my undies from the privacy of my own home if I want (don't worry, I don't want!) Hopefully that means I'll be better at updating my blog (so back off Hayley and Jen!!).
Seriously....just when I think he is as cute as possible, he does something that makes him even cuter!!!!! Man I love him!

Greg and Miranda....ya, I think he really is licking her face!


Simon is obsessed with his cousins! Anytime any of them are around he is out of control crazy and it's almost impossible to get him to calm down. This is him playing with his cousin Sid (Greg and Miranda's little boy). I think they were playing "Rattatouille" or however you spell it!



Here's a pic of Simon with his new Wednesday babysitter Kelsie. We love her! We are so blessed to have two amazing babysitters (thank you Hayley as well!) that take such great care of Simon! Someday I will get to be a stay at home Mom, but until than I'm greatful for Hayley and Kelsie!

















4 comments:

Hayley said...

Yeah for you being a stay at home blogger. That picture of Simon is perfect. He looks like a grown up dude there. I love that boy. See you in a few.

Soto family said...

I am so glad you have internet at home now. But...if you are blogging in your underwear please turn OFF THE WEB CAM!!!!!

tina said...

Yeah! I'm so excited to hear more from you!~ And of course simon is as cute as ever!

Ash said...

Hayley likes to complain about my not up to date blog as well. Dang with no excuses she's really going to be mad when you don't update! I'm with everyone else... that Simon is one cute boy!